- Bachelor of Arts Programs
- Master of Arts Programs
- Doctor of Philosophy Programs
Bachelor of Arts Program in English
PhilosophyEnglish develops language potential, enhances cross-cultural communication and prepares students for global community.
PurposeThe program provides students with knowledge and understanding of language and cross-cultural communication and builds their communicative competence in English in order to meet labor demand and to pursue a higher education.
- To produce graduates able to use English for an efficient communication, systematic analysis and creative critical thinking.
- To equip graduates with English skills they need in order to provide cross-cultural communication in response to a variety of contexts.
- To enable graduates to apply English to their further studies and to carry out a profession morally and ethically.