- Bachelor of Arts Programs
- Master of Arts Programs
- Doctor of Philosophy Programs
Master of Arts Program in Sanskrit Studies
PhilosophyInherit and integrate the knowledge of Sanskrit Studies
PurposeThe program aims to equip graduates to expertise in Archeology and to develop potential for the promotion, development, preservation and management of national cultural heritage in order to deliver sustainable advantage for education, societies, economy and national security.
- To produce moral postgraduates following ethical codes.
- To provide postgradutes expertising in critical reading and conducting research on Sanskrit literature.
- Postgraduates are capable of integrating Sanskrit Studies with other fields of study.