- Bachelor of Arts Programs
- Master of Arts Programs
- Doctor of Philosophy Programs
Master of Arts Program in Art History
PhilosophyStudying arts leads to understanding of human history.
PurposeHandcrafts in Thailand have been created from religion beliefs, particularly from Buddhism inherited over a thousand years, but the conveying of knowledge has never been recorded. Thus, logical reasoning and suitable linking of knowledge data to other fields of study are needed to explain an art appreciation or an oral storytelling about artists.
- Students and graduates have keen knowledge and understanding of ancient arts in Thailand and neighboring countries, in accordance with art history concept.
- Students and graduates can organize their art history knowledge to conducting a study and a research and to apply the results to professional and academic development.
- Students and graduates have a good awareness of art and history and ethically perform academic and professional duties.